Been busy with work and other stuffs, had no time to do a blog, But here i am back again and just going to do a small piece on my take of the browsers that i use. First of is Google Chrome its been a week of testing and evaluating. a new beta release for Internet Explorer was done a couple of days ago and so far the raves and rant are pouring in. I don't know what will be the outcome be but I hope that Microsoft learns from all the beta users. With the coming of the new versions of the browsers, one thing is very very clear, the "CHROME" look is attracting a lot of attention. Google's open source and free browser "Chrome" is fast becoming the best browser in terms of design, speed, adaptability, user friendliness. So popular that the design and feel can be seen at the new beta releases of IE9 and Firefox 4 receptively. I guess Google did their homework and the others are quick to copy and adopt. look out guys, Google Chrome is here to give you a loo...
Comments
Post a Comment